Tuesday, August 19, 2008

6 weeks.. TWINS!!??!!

Omg, yesterday i found out - at my  6 week ultrasound, that i am having twins.  

This just completly made my head spin.  I was pretty speechless at the doctors office, but of course happy, but, it is a bit over whelming. Espically after having had 2 privous miscarriages.

My husband and i like to bet on things for fun, and he bet that it was twins, and now he also thinks that it will be 2 boys. I belive with twins you can find out the sex as early as the 16th week.

I just hope the babies are healthy.

my due date is approx 10, apr. the only thing about having twins is that my baby bump is already starting to form, and i am trying my best to wait for 3-4 months before i share the news. But in my excitement i've stated to look at twins baby shower ideas and am leaning towords the Noah's Ark.


0 comments: