Saturday, August 9, 2008

intro

Just found out wednesday by sheer luck while at the docs office getting back blood test reports that i'm pregnent.  I was complaing to her how my entire body just ached and that i was so tired all the time now and told her about how my period was pretty late, so she had me take a pregnancy test.  And i'm pregnent.  According to the calulators i should be about 5 weeks now. Everything seems good, cept I do have low iron count in my blood, so lucky me i got little red pills for that :( 

I'm a bit worried as is my husband, beacuse i've had 2 previous miscarriages. I'm hoping and praying for the best this time. I think it would be nice to have a little one, and i think i'm ready.  

Of course i'm excited, I spend most of today writing out differnt types of diet plans, and thinking of questions that i need to ask the doctor tommorow.

0 comments: